Date：2024.01.10|Publisher：automotive mold development
The difficulties in automotive mold development mainly include the following aspects:
1. The size and thickness requirements for automotive molds are very strict. If there are errors, it may lead to the mold being directly scrapped and unusable. Therefore, before making the mold, careful measurement and calculation are necessary, and reasonable analysis is needed before starting the casting process.
2. Improper connection of FMC splicing seams may result in defects and stress concentration in automotive parts molds, leading to mold scrapping and seriously affecting production progress and costs.
3. The position deviation of the casting rib plate can interfere with the push rod of the automotive parts mold, making it unable to meet the qualified manufacturing requirements. In response to this situation, mold production personnel need to strengthen supervision, make timely adjustments, and investigate the cause of faults.
4. The issue with car coverings. Automotive coverings can be divided into inner and outer coverings according to their structure. The manufacturing of internal and external coverings greatly tests a company's ability to manufacture molds.
5. The level of specialization in automotive molds is not high. Due to structural issues in economic development, the mold industry has been established as a sub sector of the automotive industry, providing targeted services to automotive enterprises, making it difficult for the mold industry to differentiate from the existing economic state, seriously hindering the professional development of the automotive mold industry.
6. The refinement level of automotive molds is not high. With the improvement of people's economic level and the continuous expansion of the automotive enterprise market, the competition between the automotive industry has become increasingly fierce. This requires automobile mold enterprises to make their manufacturing more and more precise. However, due to the limitations of current automobile mold manufacturing technology, the level of precision in technology still needs to be improved. The fine design of the appearance and practicality of molds cannot meet the growing audience.
7. The design investment of automotive molds is relatively large, and the research and development cycle is long, with almost no returns in the short term. At the same time, consumers pursue diversification of vehicle models, stimulating automobile companies to constantly innovate and demanding an accelerated development speed of vehicle bodies; The development of new car models consumes huge funds, and amortization into product costs often increases car prices, thereby affecting sales and revenue.
Qingdao Juchang Plastic Injection Co., Ltd. is a specialized plastic mold and plastic products research and development, production, sales, service in one of the injection molding manufacturing enterprises. We can accept all kinds of injection molding, mold making, product assembly and OEM. For more information about automotive mold development, please contact us.
Company: Qingdao Juchang Plastic Injection Co., Ltd
Address: Qingdao Jimo District environmental protection Industrial Park environmental protection Road No. 17
Keywords：automotive mold development
Plastic samples for auto parts13
Plastic samples for auto parts12
Plastic samples for auto parts11
Plastic samples for auto parts10
Plastic samples for auto parts9
Plastic samples for auto parts8
Plastic samples for household appliances19
Plastic samples for household appliances18
Plastic samples for household appliances17
Qingdao Juchang Plastic Injection Co., Ltd
Qingdao Jimo District environmental protection Industrial Park environmental protection Road No. 17
+86 135 8932 0203
Copyright © Qingdao Juchang Plastic Injection Co., Ltd